This website uses our own cookies, third party cookies and analysis cookies to compile information in order to improve company services, display advertisements connected to the user’s preferences, and analyze web browsing activity. Continuing to browse on our site constitutes acceptance of the cookies’ installation. The user can set their browser, if desired, to prevent cookies from being installed on the computer’s hard drive. However, please note that this may cause difficulties when browsing on the website.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to a user’s computer when the user visits certain web pages. Cookies enable websites to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way in which the computer is used, can be used to recognise the user.
Cookies are essential for the Internet to function smoothly, offer many advantages in the provision of interactive services, and facilitate the browsing and use of our website.
The information provided below will help users understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE ORGANISATION THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own cookies: Compiled by the website editor to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: Compiled and managed by a third party. Cannot be considered own cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
- Session cookies: Temporary cookies that compile data while the user is browsing the Internet to provide the requested services.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies that are stored on your device, and the information obtained is used by the cookie manager to provide the requested services.
ACCORDING TO ITS END USE
- Essential cookies: Necessary so that users can properly browse the website.
- Personalisation cookeis: Provides certain features (such as language) to users for browsing the website.
- Analysis cookies: Allows the service provider to analyze user browsing habits in order to monitor the use of the website and compile statistics on most visited pages, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Enables website editor to include advertising spaces on the website, according to website content.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Enables website editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
In compliance with Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), MUNDOLENGUA CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE ESPAÑOL SL hereby notifies the cookies used on our website:
|TYPES OF COOKIES|
|Third-party cookies||Session cookies|
|END USE||Essential cookies|
|Behavioural advertising cookies|
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and are committed not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information regarding this topic through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Browser Disable Add-on which provides instructions for on the process of rejecting analytic cookies in all browsers. For more information, go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
MUNDOLENGUA CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE ESPAÑOL SL informs the user that they can set their browser to be informed when cookies are received and may, if desired, prevent cookies from being installed on the hard drive.
Below we have provided links to various browsers that can be used to perform this configuration:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html