For summer programs, no. For semester programs, you will need one. You need to start the process as early as possible, even months in advance. Once accepted into the program, you need to contact your nearest embassy for a student visa application. Students can find more information on the website for American students . For other nationalities, please consult with us.

Category: Pre-departure

← Do I need a visa?