You can buy appliances at a reasonable price at stores such as Media Markt. In order to operate American appliances abroad, you will need both a plug adapter and a voltage converter, because Spain’s electrical system is 220v, versus the 110v used in the US. You can purchase a standard converter, or buy an appliance with a converter built in, but they do not always work. It’s often easier to buy cheap appliances once here.

Category: Packing

← What about electrical equipment in Spain?